Webocreation

Thursday, December 17, 2009

17th Dec 2009

To,
The HR manager
Everest Bank Ltd
New Baneshwor, Kathmandu

Subject: Regarding the internship provision

Respected sir/madam,

As a potential intern, with required qualification and a strong desire to excel in banking profession, I am seeking to align myself as an intern with a company that ranks top at the global market and also offers internship to undergraduates like me.
I am seeking a professional opportunity where my educational and other co-curricular experiences can benefit your company as well as lead me to my career goal and drive me along my career path.

I keep forth my kind request to consider my application for internship for internship at your bank for a period of six weeks which is a must for the course of BCIS(Bachelor in computer information system) under Pokhara University. As under the university norms, we are supposed to select the specialized subject in final year and I have decided to take part in IT sector. This opportunity will help me to explore more during my classes and learn more.

I assure you that I will strongly adhere to the bank norms and rules during my tenure as an intern and at any time in the future. I will also fulfill my responsibilities with utmost dedication if given any.

I wait for your positive response.

Thanking you.

Yours sincerely,
Rupak Nepali
BCIS 7th semester
Nobel College

internship letter, cover letter, intern letter, letter of internship,

No comments:

Post a Comment