Webocreation

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Declaration, recommendation and acknowledgement for the summer project

POKHARA UNIVERSITY
Faculty of Management

Nobel College

Declaration




I hereby declare that the work reported in this project work on “Everest Bank Ltd.” submitted to Nobel College, Pokhara University is my original work done in the form of partial requirement for the degree of (BBA) under the supervision of Mr. Rabin Dahal, Principal of Nobel College and Mr. Dipesh Shrestha, coordinator of Nobel College.





………………………………

Rupak Nepali

Exam Roll No.:- 73401**

Date: May 24th, 2009


Faculty of Management Studies

POKHARA UNIVERSITY

RECOMMENDATION

This is to certify that the Summer Project Report

Submitted by:

Rupak Nepali

Entitled

 Financial Analysis

Of

Everest Bank Limited, Kathmandu

has been prepared as approved by this college. This summer project report is forwarded for examination.

Supervisors

112                                   
Rabin Dahal(Principal) 
Dipesh Shrestha(Coordinator)                                                          

         

                                                                                                

     Date:

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

This summer project is basically prepared for Pokhara University school of Management in partial fulfillment of the requirement for the degree of Bachelor Administration. This project report is based on the Everest Bank Limited.
 This report has helped me to expand my knowledge on banking Sectors and various other activities related to banking system of Nepal. During my preparation of this report, many people have continuously helped me. I would like to express my gratitude towards Mr. Dipesh Shrestha (co-ordinator) and Mr.Sanjay Lama for their co-operation and support. I am heartly thankful to Mr. Dinesh Gajurel to provide me the required material.

 I had tried my best to minimize errors to the extent possible by consulting my various books, supervisors, colleagues and organization. I hope my hard work will be rewarded.
 I extend sincere gratitude and appreciation for generous and helpful comments and valuable information delivered for the preparation of the report to all the respected personnel.


Rupak Nepali
Exam Roll No.:- 73401**
Date: May 24th, 2009

1 comment:

  1. hello, Rupak je. please give me your email id.I need help your help in this project.

    ReplyDelete