Webocreation

Monday, December 26, 2011

Best Motivational Video Ever for Nepalese, प्रेरणा लिनुपर्ने

कहिले पनि हार नमान्नु, यस चलद्दष्यबाट हामीले प्रेरणा लिनुपर्ने पर्छ र कहिले पछि हट्नु हुन्न।

This video has touched me in many ways.

If i failed i try again, i try again, n again and again, it matters how you going to finish. And we all want to finish strong.



I failed some of my grades, or just want to do better in them. I see my friends, they get all the A's. I feel like nothing. But do you know what? I'm not nothing. Just different. And what am i going to do to combat this?
I'm going to retake them. And if i fail, retake them again, and if i fail again, guess what i plan on going to do? Not give up.

And at last i was able to take the lead in my classes and i maintain the ratio up-to my bachelors.

त्यसैले म भन्छु प्रयास गरेपछि असम्भव केही छैन, धन्यवाद।

I don't know the guy in the video but I've cried about being fat, complained about my flabby arms, legs... but he doesn't even have arms or legs. He's perfectly contented, happy, inspiring and amazing. I'M GRATEFUL FOR LIFE.

I want you to know that there is more to life than exams. The meaning of life is finding yourself in a position where you can openly admit that you are 100% without a shadow of a doubt happy. Whether you fail 100 times and you pass the 101st time and it makes you happy, well done to you. If you want to work in a supermarket stocking shelves and that makes you happy well done again. Striving for a perfect life is difficult as humans always set high goals. Aim for happyness.

No comments:

Post a Comment