Webocreation

Friday, December 3, 2010

Popular Updates in the facebook from my friends....the most commented and like

* If a boy calls you hot, he looks at your body. If he calls you pretty, he looks at your face. But if he calls you beautiful, he looks at your soul
* IT WASN'T ME!!! oh.. THAT.. heh, yeah that was me.
* Don't make any decisions when you're angry...And never make any promises when you're happy...
* When you love, you get hurt. When you get hurt, you hate. When you hate, you try to forget, When you try to forget, you start missing. When you start missing, You fall in Love Again ?
* When a song instantly reminds you of a person... a place... a memory...
* I ? my own bed. But i'll be honest, id much rather be in yours ;)
* I've learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes.
* Can somebody please tell this bitch nobody likes her.
* I am in a relationship with studies and it's complicated
* smiling randomly when you remember something that once made you so happy :)
# Are you a parking ticket? (What?) You got fine written all over you.
# If your best friend's name starts with an A, C, D, E, F, G, I, J, K, M, N, P, R, S, T ?
# You look hot. At night. Miles away. Behind a wall. In a cave. Deep underground. To a blind person
# I Don't Stalk, I Observe
# Aww, that's sweet. Now how many girls have you said that to?
# Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal
# Good girls are just bad girls who don't get caught
# but... you promised! :(
# boy: wat would u do if i punched u? girl: i would punch you back.. boy: and if i slapped you? girl: i would slap you back.. boy: and if i loved you? girl: :)
# 'hahahahahahahaha' 'what are you laughing at?' 'i dont even know but i cant stop!'
# When I open a pack of bread I skip the first slice cause it's ugly
# drinking sprite like its water... :D
# I'm The Girl. You're The Boy. You Text Me First Or We Don't Talk Today
# Chill, I don't want your boyfriend
# yo come with me to the store. NO! , ill buy you something... ok :)
# I'm done trying. If you want me in your life, let me know. Bye.
# Even if i had a million reasons to leave you, I would look for one good one to stay
# math can suck my dick
# Yeah, I'm quiet... around you. You should see me with my friends.
# Don't Kayne me. Or I'll Chris Brown you and Tiger Woods your mother!! ;]]
# Sitting on Facebook liking random pages cuz your bored
# You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said "Parking Fine".
# Lying down at night thinking about those moments you just wanna re-live
# Good friends don't let you do stupid things... not alone

No comments:

Post a Comment