Webocreation

Monday, March 28, 2011

Funny jokes shortest jokes and video




Banta calls FM radio: I'v found sm1 named Kamaljit's wallet wid Rs. 15000.
RJ: Sir! U wnt 2 retrn d wallet?
Banta: Ni pagal! I wnt 2 dedicate a sad song 2 him.;-)

Banta's Son: Papa, today Miss asked us a question, and only I can answered.
Banta: What was that question?
Son: Who farted in class?


Dhoni's Mom: Go and bring some vegetables from market.
Dhoni: But Mom, We defeated by South Africa, and public are in full anger.
Mom: Wear my sari and then go, no one will recognize you.
Dhoni goes to market wearing saree.
A Girl: Hi Dhoni, how are you?
Dhoni got shocked.
Dhoni: How did you know, I am Dhoni?
Girl: Abeh.. I am Nehra.


Ticket seller: Boss, no one is buying "Tees Maar Khan" tickets!
Boss: Give it free. Once they enter, close the doors & start selling
EXIT tickets @
Rs 200..!!


DHONI to SACHIN: "God has sent me on earth to show people how to play
cricket-" :-)

SACHIN Replied: "I never sent anybody"



On Weekend Night,
WIFE In Romantic Mood: Aaj Muje Rassi Se Bandh Do Or Jo Karna Chaho Kr Lo.
Husband Ne Usay Bandha Or Dosto K Sath Ghoomne Chala Gaya
Hav a nice & safe weekend!


Customer to waiter: Everyday you charge me money for a cup of coffee. It will be wonderful if you serve me coffee free of

cost today.
Waiter: Sir, everyday you drink coffee from a filled cup. It will be wonderful if you drink it from an empty cup today.



When asked what forgiveness is,
a little girl gave this beautiful answer,
“Forgiveness is sweet scent that a flower gives when it is crushed. “


Tiger & Tigeress were resting under tree suddenly a deer passed by vry fast.
TIGRESS couldn't mak out & Ask- wt was dat.
Tiger smiled & said-FAST FOOD :)


   

No comments:

Post a Comment