Webocreation

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Questions for boring minds





1) Without touching,how will you kill a Plant ?
a) By Knife b) By Rope and Gun c) By Scolding d) None
2) I was in Dream. In Dream I visited 4 rooms. Among 4 rooms, 3 were
as usual but 1 room was amazing. I brought 3 mirrors in that room.
There were 2 corners. Then I saw those corners in my 3 mirrors. Now say how many
corners did I saw in my mirrors ?
a) 2(TWO) b) 6(SIX) c) Wrong question d) NONE
2) Which have Real Speed ?
a) Einstein b) Rocket c) Imagination d) Sunrise & Sunset
3) Let us suppose 4 places : Heaven , Hell , Snow and Sky.
In Heaven, there is only one tree always rotating. In Snow, I am standing.
In Hell, there is one cute girl always crying. In Sky, 98 yrs old man & 90 yrs o
ld woman are smiling. But they don't have any teeth. Now say : Which is that pla
ce, which will help for continuity of Human Life ?
a) Heaven b) Snow c) Hell d) Sky
4) Any of the work/thing starts(begin) from where ?
a) when you begin something b) when you end something
c) when you plan something d) when you see something
5) Don��t think of PAST and PRESENT: and just say whether you can read Chinese or n
ot ?
a) I can��t say b) I need much Practice
c) Yes I can read d) No I can��t read
6) Suppose you are 24 years old. You have a sister 20 years old. Now
reply the question..."What will you do if I run away with your sister ?"
(Note : 1 may give one type of answer and another may give another. But the answ
er which you give should attract the Question Maker.....)
Ans:________________________________________________________
7) Can you prove, ��STUDENTS = TEACHERS�� numerically within six steps ? Remember the
number ZERO is not allowed.
a) Yes I can Prove b) No I can��t prove c) What ! d) I will TRY

No comments:

Post a Comment