Webocreation

Friday, March 25, 2011

Funny jokes




Tried with her right hand, she even tried with her teeth

A couple went to a doctor because the man was feeling down, tired all the time. The doctor said I will give a shot of vitamins, a prescription for some pep pills from the drugstore, and an empty jar for checking your sperm count - bring it back in next week so I can check it. When the guy came back to the doctor, the doctor said "Why, this jar is empty, I told you I needed to do a sperm count." The guy said, "I tried with my left hand, I tried with my right hand, my wife tried with her left hand and she also tried with her right hand, she even tried with her teeth. We could not get that jar open!"


'Die! You son of a bitch, die!'"

"I'm worried that I'm losing my wife's love," the husband told the counselor.
"Has she started to neglect you?"
"Not at all," the dejected man replied. "She meets me at the door with a cold drink and a warm kiss. My shirts are always ironed, she's a great cook, the house is always neat, she keeps the kids out of my hair. She lets me choose the television shows we watch and she never objects to sex or says she has a headache."
"So what's the problem?"
"Maybe I'm just being too sensitive," the husband ventured, "but at night, when she thinks I'm sleeping, she puts her lips close to my ear and whispers, 'Die! You son of a bitch, die!'"


Taxi driver versus Hooker
A young man and his date were parked on a back road some distance from town. They were about to have sex when the girl stopped.

"I really should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm actually a hooker and I charge $20 for sex." The man reluctantly paid her, and they did their thing.

After a cigarette, the man just sat in the driver's seat looking out the window. "Why aren't we going anywhere?" asked the girl.

"Well, I should have mentioned this before, but I'm actually a taxi driver, and the fare back to town is $25..."


Taken From Youtube


Obama in Nepal

Nepali bhayera Nepali ko nei ( means yourself) khilli na udaunu. Obama ko yo jhutho tasveer nepali get up maa rakhera tapai le aafu lai auta fraud ra murkha nepali bhanera you tube darshak lai pahichan dinu bhayo. Thank you. (try yourself to be like obama by following his thoughts, principles and actions rather than false imitation which could really bring prosperity and harmoney in the country.)

No comments:

Post a Comment