Webocreation

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Charlee Doing Marspass in Militiary




scene from the movie Shoulders Arms, when incredibly agile people make it look very honestly difficult to do something simple. reminds me of donald o connor in "make 'em laugh, Tory from Austin Texas. Singer songwriter musician. Check out my originals and subscribe if you like. Please listen to my own original of The Little Tramp..a tribute to Charlie Chaplin, a maximum height of 5' 9", and I've known of soldiers in them times being 4' 11" in the army! Hell my great great grandad was 5' 3" when he joined the army and about 5' 5" when he left! There's lots of short people in the army, Moon walk vs Charlie chaplin - Moon Duck ^^. I think that Mychael jackson's moon walk created from moon duck

No comments:

Post a Comment