Webocreation

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Jokes that can make you laugh

A kid was beaten up by his mom..
Dad came n asked "what happnd son?"
Kid said "I can't adjust with your wife anymore, I want my own!"

A man goes to a shrink and says, "Doctor, my wife is unfaithful to me. Every evening, she goes to Larry's bar and picks up men. In fact, She sleeps with anybody who asks her! I'm going crazy. What do you think I should do?"
"Relax," says the doctor, "Take a deep breath and calm down. Now, tell me, exactly where is Larry...'s bar?"

I went to bangcok for a testicle operation. as the lady cupped my balls in a pot she said 'dont worry its perfectly normal to get an erection'. i said 'but i havnt got one'. she replied 'i know but i have'


A zebra dies and goes to heaven,wen it arives at heaven,it askd Peter this question,am i white with blck stripes,or im i blck with white stripes,Peter said go ask God,the zebra went and askd God the same question?God said,you are what u are,the zebra went back 2 Peter,Peter said,did u get wat u were looking for,the zeb...ra said no,God told me this,u are what you are,Peter said,well,you are white with blck stripes,the zebra asked,how do u know,Peter said,if u were blck with white stripes,God would have said,You is what u is


Man to young woman at a ball: "Whenever i dance with you,the music lasts only a short time..
Woman: "No wonder.The band leader is my fiancé.."


A lawyer is
standing in a long line at the box office. Suddenly, he feels a pair
of hands kneading his shoulders, back, and neck. The lawyer turns
around. "What the hell do you think you're doing?" "I'm a
chiropractor, and I'm just keeping in practice while I'm waiting in
... line." "Well, I'm a lawyer, but you don't see me screwing the guy in
front of me, do you?"


Teacher: John, if u had R1 and ask ur father 4 another R1, how mch wud u have.
John: R1 ma'am.
Teacher: U dnt knw ur maths John.
John: U dnt knw my father ma'am.

No comments:

Post a Comment