Webocreation

Sunday, February 1, 2009

BIRTHDAY SMS

Happy Birthday

A couple phoned a neighbour to extend birthday greetings. They dialed the number and then sang "Happy Birthday" to him. But when they finished their off-key rendition, they discovered that they had dialed the wrong number.

"Don't let it bother you," said a strange but amused voice. "You folks need all the practice you can get."


Mr.Mundre(as a teacher) had been giving his second-grade students a short lesson on science.

He had explained about magnets and showed how they would pick up nails and other bits of iron. And now it was question time...

"Class," said he, "My name begins with the letter 'M' and I pick up things... What am I?"

A little boy on the front row said, "You're a mother!"

Getting married is very much like going to a restaurant with friends.
You order what you want, then when you see what the other person has, you wish you had ordered that

.

Sorry 4 disturb u. can u fax me ur photo, its very urgent, serious matter has comeup actually, we r playing a cards and I lost the joker.



After hearing that one of the patients in a mental hospital had saved another from a suicide attempt by pulling him out of a bathtub, the hospital director reviewed the rescuer's file and called him into his office.

"Mr. mundre, your records and your heroic behavior indicate that you're ready to go home. I'm only sorry that the man you saved later killed himself with a rope around the neck."

"Oh, he didn't kill himself," Mr. mundre replied. "I hung him up to dry."




I want u... To be with me In a nice Restaurent To have candle light dinner.... & to say say those sweet three words to U.... "Pay The Bill"


A Short thing
It gets Longer
when U hold it
N pass between
women Breasts
N enters into
A hole
What is it?
1 min 2 think!
Car Seat Belt
U dirty mind.



Colour of underwear reflects your mood:
Red - Wild,
Black - Sexy,
Blue - Romantic,
Pink - Seductive
White - Calm,
Yellow - time to change your undrewear!


INDIA KI REET... Ladki agar apni marzi se de de to PYAAR... Agar Dost Dilwaye to UPHAR... Ghar wale dilwaye to SANSKAR... aur agar apne aap lele to... BaLaTkAar...

Sali: Jija ji 500 rs. dedo, agley hafte doongi...
Jija: 1500 lele par abhi de..

Make luv to ur galfriend on Valentine day. She'll give u gud news on Mothers` day n u'll hv a child on children`s day. Don't try this on everybody. U'll hv bad news on Dec 1 (AIDS day)


Mental anxiety,
Mental breakdowns,
Menstrual cramps,
Menopause...
Did you ever notice how all women problems begin with MEN!


School mein bachche ke papa ne teacher se kaha: Madam ji thodi aap koshish karo, thodi hum karte hain, bachcha to nikal hi jayega...!


Teacher: why are you late?
Student: My dad told me to take our cow to bull.
Teacher(Angrily): Can't your dad to it?
Student: No, only BULL can do it.

Wht he wants, I do not want ... What I want, he doesn't want ... What we both want, is not allowed!

Don't send any messages, I don't want to see you, hear your voice, think of you, coz my doctor advised me 2 keep away from Sweets.

Q: What is the difference b/w secretary & private secretary?
Ans: Secretary says GOOD MORNING SIR
&
Private secretary says ITS MORNING SIR

Miss: What should be in a book to make it a bestseller?
Student: A girl on the cover and no cover on the girl.

What are the difference between a paisa and a friend? A paisa is easy to earn, a friend is hard to find. A paisa loses its value, a friend increases its worth. I don't have a paisa but I have you!

In da mornin I don’t eat coz I think of u, at noon I don’t eat coz I think of u, in da evenin I don’t eat coz I think of u, at night I don’t sleep coz Im hungry

At this moment 3.7 Millions are sleeping,2.3 Millions are falling in Love,4.1 Million are eating & only one cute person in the whole world is reading my SMS....Good Night!!!

Forgetting u is hard to do, 4gtn me is upto you, Forgetting me not, forgt me never, bt don’t forget, we’re great together

Why dogs don't marry?
A: Because they are already leading a dog's life!


Politics is the gentle art of getting votes from the poor and campaign funds from the rich, by promising to protect each from the other.


Government is like a baby. An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment