Webocreation

Sunday, February 1, 2009

VALENTINE SMS AND MESSAGES

Trip over love, you can get up. Fall in love and you fall forever.

Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind

The lover is a monotheist who knows that other people worship different

gods but cannot himself imagine that there could be other Gods.

We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find

someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them

and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.

Love helps us to communicate with God

Sometimes we make love with our eyes.

Love is like a butterfly. It goes where it pleases and it pleases where

it goes.

Love is like a fire. Whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn

your house down, you'll never know.

Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can

break but a circle goes on forever.


Valentine's Day is a day to express your feelings and renew the bond of

love you share with your Valentine. To make this Valentine Day

memorable for your beloved declare your love to the world by sending a

cute and heartfelt Valentine's Day message to us!! We will carry your

message along with your name in this page dedicated to lovers and their

messages.

LOVE
I am so happy to share with you my first valentine's day, I am sure

without you my love is tasteless, I am yours and only yours. When I am

with you there is no need of any other person or anything, I believe

you are my life, I love you Mamica.


Dear
I LOVE YOU. I hope to give you reasons to live for tomorrow and

forever, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.You are my Valentine not just on the

14th of the second month of each year but throughout the life.


Dear
I thank God and you for the privilege of having you in my life. You are

so special to me and this day and everyday i want you to know how much

i need and want you in my life. God will bring everything together. I

love you.



My Soldier
I love you, 100 times.
I miss you 2,000 times .
I want to be with you always and forever!!
I love you 1 in a million times of each day.
I want to make you mine.
I love you for you and only.
I mean every word!
I think about you more and more every 24hrs and 7days a week.
My heart bleeds for you .
My tears fall for you cause I'm lonely.
Many times I think of the day that you say those 4 words .
In the days that you are away it's how many times I say I LOVE YOU AND

TRULY WANT U.
I miss you even 365 days of the year.
Sweetie just know that I really, truly & madly love you.
COME HOME SOON.
Love

Dear
Happy Valentines Day!
Or should I say talentines again, I don’t know!! I just want you to

know that you make me feel like it's Valentines Day 365 days a year.

The presents are just for fun. Past 3 years have been great. I hope we

have many more to come. I want you to always be my Valentine, today and

forever. I love you more than anything.


Dear
I really like you and we should get 2 no each even better!!
Happy Valentines Day !!!


Wish you a very Happy Valentine's Day. This message is to let you know

that you are thought of always. May God give you everything you wish

for. My heart will pray for you, for your happiness wherever you are.


Jill my love, you are all I need.
Jill my love, I will die for thee.
Jill my love, your what I've been waiting for.
Jill my love, I love you more and more.
HAPPY VALENTINE DAY

jaan,
You are the world to me. U make my life totally complete. They say that

absence from those whom we love is worse than death, but I feel that in

absence we realize how strong our love is. I feel so complete with you

and as you have always told me that 'if our love is true, God will

surely show us the way'. I love you with every beat of my heart. Happy

Valentines Day!!!
Love u


Each day your smile becomes my morning star,
I look at you & then my feelings shine,
From you I learn far more than words or numbers,
You're the book that someday will be mine.
You're the one whose love my love of learning,

Will one day trace in its ancestral line,
For all the ways you help me grow towards beauty,
I ask you please to by my valentine.
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY-2009


Mi,
Happy Valentines Day!
I´ve enjoyed singing stupid songs with you, boys and specially with

Perebis! Good luck at this day.
Big Kiss




Fe,
Happy valentine´s Day!
I love doing Cambridge with you. Our presentation was the best. I hope

everything with boys goes fine. Kisses
Mi


If I never met you, I wouldn't like u.
If I never like you i wouldn't love you.
If I wouldn't love you I wouldn't miss you.
but... I did ,, I do ,, I will.


Jaan,
U r a world to me. U make my life so complete...They say that absence

from those whom we love is worse than death.. but i feel that in

absence we realise how strong our love is. I feel so complete with

you..and as u have always told me that if our love is true.. God will

surely show us a way... I love u with every beat of my heart...Happy

Valentines Day!!!
Love u Hamesha...


Hi Sweetu,
I wanna tell you that u r my life. I love you from bottom of my heart.

I can't stay without you. U r my Valentine.

To My Wife that is My Life...
I just want to say that I Love You A lot and I`m Missing You...But i

promise that we`ll celebrate this day with lots of love and

happiness....

I just want you to know you are my sun, my love, my angel... you have

brought too much joy to my life... you make me a better person... you

made me discover the real sense of love.. the true love...
Je T`Aime Tres Fort Mon Petit Amour
Happy Valentine's Day


To my sweetest darling
Thanks for making my life so beautiful and colorful!!
Always remember I Love U the Most!
Only your's

To the one I love.
Only God knows how much I love you. I wish we could be together again

because I miss you so much. I love you. Hope you feel the same way too.


Hi dear
How are you? I'm missing you so much. Happy Valentines Day to you dear.



Thank you for being the wings beneath my feet. I will always love you.

I love you unconditionally and will never let you go. You are my

noenoe, my love, my darling, my heart & my everything. Lets be together

always. I love you.


If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I would

not love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I

do and I will.

Roses are red, violets are purple & honey is sweet.
You are nice, cute, handsome and a kind person to chat on always. Hope

you like this. Wish you a nice and Happy Valentines Day. I'll only

think about you on this special occasion of love.

No comments:

Post a Comment