Webocreation

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINE -2009






Dear sweetheart
I will luv u like this forever. Hope you do the same. Lets believe in
god and wait for the right time to come.
You don't know how you make me feel each time I see you online or
offline. I wait for only you all day. You are always in my mind and
heart. I feel your presence with me though we are too far away from
each other. We came so close to each other in such a short time, I
truly think we must have known each other in another lifetime. You have
shared your soul to me & I have shared mine with you. While writing
this I have so much emotions inside me that I feel like crying because
I miss you so much. I feel so happy and complete even in our silences.
I feel I am connected to you through my soul. Your caring attitude,
thoughtfulness & sweet personality has captured my heart and for that I
am so grateful to you. All I know is wherever life takes us I hope
you'll always know how much I thank Babaji for bringing you into my
life:)
Hugz forever


To the one that got away

Happy valentines day! I wish things had turned out different and you
had realized giving me a second chance. I can't just turn my feelings
off. I will always remember the good times we had over the year,
especially the trip to Florida. I'm sorry I had issues, and didn't
handle my surgery and rehab well. I realized now that you were trying
to be there for me.


To my sweetest darling
Thanks for making my life so beautiful and colorful!!
Always remember I Love U the Most!
Only your's I've realized I need to become more like I was 5-10 years ago. When you
left I remember thinking "Why didn't she say she wants to get back with
me?" realizing that now, I flip it over and think, "Why didn't I say I
want to get back with Corinne". That is why I say I'm sorry. I've
realized I can love, and be loved.
I'll remember you forever.
May all the lovers across the world get the love of their life. Happy
Valentine's Day to all!! Cheers


No comments:

Post a Comment